learn how to earn, choose and redeem your rewards checking points.
How Does it Work?
- Open your Rewards Checking account and receive your instant-issue Debit Card.
- You’ll begin earning points immediately with your first transaction.
- Points are credited to your account on a monthly basis. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn.
- Points can be redeemed at any time. Visit the to browse the rewards categories and choose how you’d like to redeem your points. If you don’t have a MyEnterpriseRewards account yet, please complete the step to create your account. Alternatively, you may contact the Rewards Service Center at 855-888-9838. Once you are logged into your MyEnterpriseRewards account you will be able to view all of the available offers through Ampre Online which is our affiliate program, in addition to your monthly points statements.
- Points expire three years from when you earn them, so there’s plenty of time to redeem them.
if you have questions or need assistance with the redemption process, please call the rewards service center at 855-888-9838. a redemption specialist will be available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Earn Points
just use your enterprise bank debit card and you’ll earn points on your purchases!
Earn 1 point for every $3 in eligible purchases!
You can earn Bonus Points by conducting other banking functions with us:
First Debit Card Purchase ......... 1,000
Online Bill Pay ............................ 50 per use1 (500 max per statement cycle)
Consumer Mobile Deposit ........ 50 per use2 (500 max per statement cycle)
Card Loyalty3 .............................. 1,000
1Pay at least two bills through Online Bill Pay and receive 50 points per bill paid, up to 500 points per checking account statement cycle.
2Deposit at least two checks through mobile deposit and receive 50 points per mobile deposit, up to 500 points per checking account statement cycle.
3Awarded to cardholders who use their Enterprise Bank Debit Card to conduct 45 or more purchase transactions in a calendar month.